This website is owned and managed by HR-Pro Recruitment Services Pte Ltd, a Singapore based private company (we refer to ourselves as “HR-Pro”, “we”, “us”, “our” in this document).
HR-Pro may change this policy from time to time, and we encourage you to regularly check this page for updates.
What Information We Collect
We will only ask you to provide information that is relevant to the particular service that you have requested. We may collect some or all of the following information:
- Your name and contact details
- Date of birth and residency
- Qualifications, work history, resume and application forms
- Salary/benefit information and bank account
- Drivers Licence number
- Information about your hobbies and interests
- Details of any dealings you have with us and/or our clients
If you consent, we may also collect sensitive information about you, including, your membership in trade union, health information, and information from police checks. It is up to you to choose the information that you give to HR-Pro. If you choose not to provide HR-Pro with particular information that has been requested, HR-Pro may not be best placed to provide the service that you require.
Why We Collect Information
We use highly skilled consultants to provide permanent recruitment services that respond to the needs of both employers and applicants by helping to place the right person in the right position. HR-Pro also supplies temporary staffing (contractors) to a wide range of businesses in many industries (“Clients”). We use the information we collect to provide these services to clients, job seekers and contractors. In our permanent recruitment and temporary contracting businesses, the personal information that we collect from you is used to provide recruitment and contracting services, for example, by matching applicants or contractors to clients needs.
Where we collect information from
We collect information in a number of ways, including:
- Directly from you, when you provide information by phone or in documents such as an application form or a resume
- By contacting the referees that you have nominated
- From clients to whom services are supplied as part of our contracting business
- By searching publicly available information (for example, the internet)
To whom do we regularly disclose personal information? We will disclose personal information to clients for the purpose of recruiting you to specific positions, or for supplying your services to clients as a contractor. We may also disclose your personal information to the following parties outside of HR-Pro:
- HR-Pro’s agents, contractors (e.g. people who are authorized to administer our computer systems or to other recruitment suppliers, where we are working on a joint recruitment project), professional advisers, consultants and representatives
- You and your referees in making enquiries
- Your financial institution and others relating to your remuneration and benefits
- Government bodies or others as required/authorized by law
- HR-Pro’s related companies and any companies involved in a corporate or business restructure by HR-Pro
We take reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. We ensure any personal information which we no longer require for any lawful purpose is disposed of in a secure manner or de-identified. However, some personal records may be held for a specific period of time due to statutory requirements.
The security of your information is important to us. We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that information is stored securely both in electronic and physical form.
Access and correction
You may access your information at any time (subject to some exceptions allowed by law). If you would like to know what information we hold about you please contact our Privacy Officer. For security reasons, you may be required to put your request in writing. Further, you may be charged a fee for searching for and providing access to your information.
Questions or Concerns
At HR-Pro, we are committed to protecting the privacy of the information that you give to us. If you have any questions or concerns with respect to your personal data and how we manage such information, please contact HR-Pro.
Personal Data Protection Act (No. 26 of 2012) (“PDPA”)
We have undertaken all reasonable security arrangements to protect all personal data in our possession or under our control, and generally to comply with our obligations under the PDPA. If you have any queries or concerns in this regard, please contact at +65 6532 3221, or email us at email@example.com so we can address your concerns.