- Liaises with clients to ensure completed documentation are received by the Bank to open accounts and effect electronic-banking setups.
- Manages implementation and post-implementation documentation requirements.
- Liaises and works with customers and implementation/sales on all documentation that covers new/sub-account opening, account closure, account mandate updates, account amendments, as well as setup on electronic-banking. This involves the provision of guidance to clients.
- Arranges/negotiates deviations on legal documentation and obtains relevant legal opinion/ waivers/approvals from compliance/management. Keeps stakeholders informed.
- Ensures timely and efficient implementation of new/amended customer mandates and electronic-banking requirements.
- Arranges and coordinates with other branches on electronic-banking account tagging for customers with regional/global requirements.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in account services within the Banking industry.
- Meticulous and thorough with follow-ups.
- Experience in client servicing an advantage.
- Experience in systems administration an advantage.
Salary Range: $3,000 - $3,500 Per Month