Regulatory Reporting & Support Team
- Gather regulatory report (MAS report, Head Office report, G-SIBS report) by analyzing and combing through computer databases
- Develop new programs to support regulatory reporting, statistical reporting, etc
- Maintain and enhance existing programs created in Excel/Access
- Support in the issuance of Certificate of Balance and Mark-to-Market report
- Maintenance of Nostro/Vostro accounts and fees
- Conduct Anti-Money Laundering level 1 screening
- Participate and coordinate projects, UAT, flowchart, documentation
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Min 2 years of experience in MAS reporting, AML and back-office operations.
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude, high degree of accuracy is required
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft office suite, especially Access & Excel – pivot table, building formulas, macros, VBA.
- Experience in SQL, Adobe Photoshop C6 is a plus