To support massive change in MAS610 requirement, where numerous change is expected in existing process, new reporting and to support a period of parallel testing expected internally and with MAS.
The Legal Entity Finance - Local Reporting team is part of a global function with the mission “To deliver timely, accurate and comprehensive local regulatory reporting”. The team is based in Singapore and it has 2 key functions:-
- Daily and Monthly Regulatory Reporting
- Close interaction with Product Controllers, New Business Controllers team, Operations and IT and other FAO groups for new business transactions, systems developments/enhancements and/or any matters relating to the entity
- Participating in regulatory project implementations in providing user acceptance testing and supporting subsequent implementations
- Preparation of adjustments to local regulatory reporting DataMart
- Performing static data mapping for reporting
- Liaising with various teams (e.g. Product Controller, Legal Entity Controller, CRM, Operations), to gather relevant information in relation to implementation and automation of regulatory reporting project
- Participating in working groups for any project implementations in providing user acceptance testing and supporting subsequent implementations
- Establishing process to support regulatory reporting
- Updating Procedure Manual
- Assessing impact on existing regulatory reporting, if any.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in accountancy
- 4 years of experience financial accounting. Knowledge of local regulatory regulations. Strong analytical / problem solving skills, resourceful in providing solution
- Good skills with MS Excel are essential
- Good knowledge of financial accounting concepts and principles, and should at least be familiar with terms such as balance sheet, profit & loss, accruals and month-end adjustments
- Strong interpersonal skills, and be a highly effective communicator.
Salary: $8,500 Per Month