Duration: 1 year contract
Liaises with clients to ensure day-to-day service requirements are met and completed documentation is received by the Bank to maintain accounts and effect electronic-banking setups.
- Liaises and works with customers and implementation/sales on all documentation that covers new/sub-account opening, account closure, account mandate updates, account amendments, as well as setup on electronic-banking. This involves the provision of guidance to clients and customer visits to provide certification on documentation.
- Ensures timely and efficient implementation of new/amended customer mandates and electronic-banking requirements.
- Arranges and coordinates with other branches on electronic-banking account tagging for customers with regional/global requirements.
- Provides day to day support to the service team in relation to transactional and electronic banking enquiries raised by corporate customers.
- Assist the service team on their service review deck preparation. Involves coordinating and working with internal stakeholders and other branches for the information to ensure timely delivery.
- Communicate with customers to update them on transaction status or request information from them.
- Administer and work on efficiencies driven projects or tasks.
- Knowledge of the payment landscape will be an added advantage.
Experience / Requirements:
• Meticulous and thorough with follow-ups.
• Experience in client servicing an advantage.
• Experience in systems administration an advantage.
Salary Range: $3,300 Per Month