- Drafting and negotiating initial margin (IM) documentation with counterparties in APAC. This includes the IM Credit Support Deed, IM Credit Support Annex, Collateral Transfer Agreement, Security Agreement and Account Control Agreement.
- Identifying and summarizing in a succinct manner issues arising from the negotiations for internal stakeholders to consider for approval.
- Tracking and ensuring required approvals for non-standard terms are obtained.
- Recording and updating negotiated terms in a legal agreement management system.
- Organizing and arranging for execution of agreements.
- Relevant experience in negotiating ISDA and CSA
- Experience with Initial Margin documentation and review
- Good understanding of ISDA agreement terms
- Excellent time management
- Good multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Confident communicator
Salary Range: $10,000 - $13,000 Per Month