- Verify all cash transactions (including outgoing payments, internal transfer) and ensure they are adhered to in accordance to the policy/guideline
- Perform input function relating to WM wash accounts in the system
- Generate & review the control reports daily and escalate any outstanding items to WM business
- Send the follow-up email (the tracer) to the Relationship Centre in relation to the outstanding/deficiency documents
- Perform Independent call back function with client instruction as per internal policy
- Perform signature verification on client’s documents, e.g. payment instructions, term sheets, credit documents, etc.
- Perform document check on security transfer, subscription form, order form etc.
- Miscellaneous Fee processing
- Prepare Audit confirmation to auditors
- Other Administration tasks
- University graduate or candidate with 1 - 2 years working experience within middle office / operations experience in Bank/Financial Institution.
- Good with numbers and a good team player
- Self-initiative and to be work under pressure
- Willing to learn and take on additional challenges
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good communication skills (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Good PC knowledge: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Salary: $5,000 Per Month