Responsible for developing, implementing and administering all aspects of a Bank's compliance management program. Manages all compliance and risk operations while maintaining all compliance-related company policies and procedures.
• Ensures quality and compliance of work as established by company policy and procedures.
• Develops and implements formal and informal training programs to ensure adherence to compliance standards.
• Prevents unethical, illegal or improper activity and conduct
• Interacts with internal and external customers, communicating issues regarding compliance.
• Experience in legal/compliance/audit with a global financial services organization.
• Working knowledge of federal banking regulations.
• Excellent writing and speaking skills.
• Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field required.
• 8-10 years relevant experience required.