- Collaborating closely with the APAC Head of External Asset Managers on a daily basis, and partnering with Client Facing Employees, Front Office Management across various APAC locations, as well as other key stakeholders in Switzerland and APAC.
- Supporting the Head in various risk topics specific to the business in APAC.
- Implementation of various risk related initiatives, e.g. those arising from the global Risk Management Framework, audits and regulations.
- Assist to provide regular communication to senior management on status updates and to highlight any material issues and concerns.
- Ensuring proper governance framework in the business (e.g. ongoing meetings of the APAC governance committee) as well as various segment governance forums.
- Performing, investigating and following up on issues. If necessary, escalation to senior stakeholders.
- Fast learner with at least 3 – 5 years of experience in a risk/control or related function in the Financial Industry
- Ability to work independently and to excel under pressure for meeting any tight deadlines
- Attention to details and ability to see an initiative through from start to finish
- Effective written and oral communication and stakeholder-management skills
- Good organizational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks
Salary: $9,000 - $9,400 Per Month