- Efficiently manage the bank’s existing corporate client portfolio.
- Acquiring and evaluating new client, structuring credit facilities, performing credit assessment, cash flow projections, and loan documentation.
- Perform KYC check with full diligence and adhering to compliance procedures and reporting in accordance with the bank’s framework.
- Evaluate the credit risk of various customers by performing financial analysis and credit reports and etc.
- Managing clients’ queries and problem resolution in timely manner, liaising with internal cross-function department locally and overseas.
- Bachelor/Masters degree qualifications in Business, Accounting, Banking, Finance, Economics or other related disciplines.
- Min 3 years of experience in managing Corporate Banking Relationships. Prior experience in syndication/trade finance/commodity industry is preferred.
- Possess strong credit writing and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, energetic, result oriented and possess good business acumen.
- Proficiency in Mandarin due to internal and external communication.
Salary : $4,000 to $6,000