Summary of role:
The KYC Quality Assurance (QA) team will provide a level one control providing assurance over KYC file quality. It operates a consistent, post onboarding, sample-based check over the Client Lifestyle Management (CLM) function.
- Assisting in managing a team performing QA function throughout APAC.
- Form part of the APAC RCP KYC QA team - ensure that testing activities are being conducted in accordance to the testing strategy and plan.
- Apply the QA methodology in order to deliver an objective review on client files. Perform accurate and consistent QA checks on KYC files across multiple KYC Events, Business Lines and client risk levels.
- Ensure adherence to testing best practices and Bank testing standards.
- Report the outcomes of these reviews to the Local and Regional QA Management.
- Ensure that risks and issues are recorded and escalated as appropriate.
- Implementation of a monthly MI reporting in order to:
- - Evaluate the operational production of the QA department, reflecting the number of files reviewed and the number of files failed on a year-to-date basis.
- Operate as a RCP QA specialist for the evolving QA methodology and framework implementing required change in partnership with the Global RCP KYC QA Team.
- Partner with the Client Lifestyle Management teams to improve KYC standards. Support and contribute towards a continuous improvement program of work borne out of RCP QA testing results, asses root causes and thematic issues proposing steps to be taken to eliminate, evidencing improvements.
- Identify issues within the KYC documentation and confirm issues have been remediated and/or appropriately escalated through the escalation process.
- Sustain to a culture of teamwork and collective achievement of departmental goals and objectives across RCP QA and CLM teams.
- Communicate with team members to collaborate on current issues, ideas, solutions for improvement.
- Take part in projects which may rise from time to time.
- Minimum Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Profound knowledge of Know your Customer (KYC) matters and topics with 5+ years KYC operations experience, of which at least 2 years of leadership experience.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to think laterally around issues, proposing solutions where required.
- Experience with corporate and institutional clients and preferably with risk and complex client entity structures.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work to high standards and under strong time constraints.
- Excellent personal organisation and prioritization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
- The ability to utilize your own area of expertise and knowledge to contribute to significant improvements in operational processes and policies. Combine subject matter expertise and able to transfer knowledge to colleagues.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
Salary: $6,900 Per Month