- Facilitate & coordinate desk structure & boundary analysis discussion - coordinate with COOs, Finance Change, PC, and Central program.
- Along with the Project Manager, be the local point of contact/SME for any desk structure discussion.
- Help in the analysis of edge cases & keep track of APAC specific questions (treatment of execution desk, wash book etc.; eligible products in Trading Book), and help in driving discussions with the central team.
- Manage analysis & coordination related to a business-critical regulatory project that spans across various businesses in APAC and is part of a larger globally run program.
- Coordinate business process changes against regulatory timeline.
- Document issues, risks, dependencies and escalate to management where needed
- Regular interaction with senior management partners in Working Groups
- In close collaboration with global programs to gain a full grasp of the regulations and their impact on the business
- Will be the local point of contact/SME for the regulatory topic.
- University degree holder (preferably in business administration, engineering or science)
- 3-5 years of experience in business analysis and possibly some project management experience (preferably at a consulting or financial services company)
- Show exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills
- Demonstrate proven analytical, structuring and problem solving abilities
- Should exude readiness to work in a global, fast-paced environment and under tight timelines to deliver high-quality results
- To bring an inquisitive mind with an innate desire to absorb information, delve into details and learn new things every day
- Have knowledge of Trading products especially derivatives, Trading Desk setup, and/or Market Risk.