Role Overview - Summary
This role will cover retail funds administration supporting manufacturing and distribution activities for onshore and offshore Funds.
- Responsible for ensuring timely, complete and accurate processing of relevant information (including performing all relevant controls) within own area of responsibility. (Fund Orders Collation and Reporting, Fund events such as launches, corporate actions, changes or termination, Semi-annual/Annual Reports process, Dissemination of prospectuses and investor notifications, Regulatory Reporting etc.)
- Liaise with transfer agent on all matters including account opening. Resolve issues that crop up with fund transactions or instructions and any queries from clients – internal and external
- Comprehends the external changes or regulatory reporting associated with the funds market and adapts to changes. In particular, the regulatory environment and collective investment scheme requirements for Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Applies all internal and external policies/guidelines and requirements of the regulators (based on Key Operating Procedures), to established Service Level Agreements, Key Risk Indicators and/or Key Performance Indicators and quality measures. Oversee external service providers.
- Ensures the timely escalation of operational, regulatory and other risks to line manager and functional leads as appropriate; contributes to the development and implementation of mitigation or control
- Where relevant, liaises with internal stakeholders; collaborates with internal functions to provide specific expertise, in the delivery of assigned initiatives/tasks.
- Uses knowledge and experience from own area of responsibility to inform the design and implementation of plans to eliminate waste and improve efficiency and performance of existing processes and reports.
- Works effectively within own team, sharing knowledge, providing support and guidance to colleagues to create and foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- Actively shares knowledge with team members and seeks opportunities to build own base of experience.
- Works to understand where own role fits in respective front to back processes.
- Direct relevant experience in Unit trust or other fund type operations
- Critical thinking and analytical skills, flexible regarding production problem solving.
- Meticulous and detail oriented.
- Good communication skills
- Team player who is able to work across functions and countries
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to share information, transfer knowledge and share expertise with team members.
Salary: $4,000 - $4,750 Per Month