- Perform credit assessment on new and existing customers (including Corporate, FI, and NBFI customers).
- Work closely with relationship manager and provide guidance on credit application if required.
- Handle relevant processes/ applications in Global Credit Management System (internal system) GCMS.
- Assist in review of Policies and procedures of the Credit Dept.
- Participate in new product meeting.
- Assist to handle NPL/NPA management.
- Liaise with both internal and external auditors during audit process.
- Provide information/report as and when required by auditors and Head Office.
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in Finance, Accounting or Banking preferred.
- At least 4-5 years bank experience in performing credit assessment/ credit analysis function.
- Credit exposure in Corporate / FI / NBFI preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently.
- Good communication skill and team player.
Salary: $5,000 to $7,000