- Market expansion: Be responsible for expansion and maintenance of clients based on targeted indicators of the global unit and the branch;
- Client service: Perform Know Your Clients, collect, streamline and summarize client requirements, organize and launch client service activities; To be responsible for the updating of the client’s file on a regular basis and whenever there are significant changes. To be primarily responsible for monitoring the client’s account activities. Continue to enhance service capability, service quality and client operation value;
- Implementation of objectives: Develop implementation plans and measures with respect to client development and enhancement, product marketing and management in line with the Private Banking Hub’s marketing objectives and requirements, make efforts to fulfill various performance objectives;
- Codes of conduct: Strictly abide by in-house rules; and
- Other responsibilities required by the global unit and the branch.
- To have minimum of Bachelor's Degree
5-10 years of working experience in Private Bank, most ideally with working experience in top 3 or mainstream banks in Singapore
- Besides being familiar with Private Banking products and services, the candidate needs to have in-depth understanding of local regulatory requirements, AML and Due Diligence Checks. Ability to make full use of system regulations to promote business development.
- To be effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin