Contract Duration: 6 months
Work Location: Eastern part of Singapore
Team size: 16
Overview of business area or project:
The role will be responsible for management reporting, financial analysis as well as monitoring of the APAC performance and is based in Singapore.
- Prepare daily and weekly APAC management reports
- Support month-end close deliverables for the division
- Significant involvement in the quarter close process; coordinate and consolidate the APAC financials by working closely with other finance and business colleagues and highlight key drivers and trends
- Support in various ad-hoc projects and financial analyses with respect to APAC Businesses and collaborate with the Strategy team
- Opportunities to collaborate closely with colleagues from other departments
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the banking and finance industry, especially in the space of management reporting and financial analysis
- Attention to details, in particular with numbers
- Proficient in Excel (Pivot Table / VLookup)
- Strong Financial Planning and Analysis skills.
- Love executing BAU processes.
- Self-motivated, proactive and committed.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Prior financial and/or audit experiences
- Essbase knowledge is preferred.
Salary Range: $4,500 - $4,900 Per Month