- In direct active liaison with GCF customers in running of the daily transactions, monitoring client’s overall position, and rendering assistance to RMs in their functions.
Preparation of daily transactions
- Review of the sale / purchase contracts / LC &SBL/C formats, import and export bills;
- Checking client’s financing requests versus approvals with identification and information on variances and advise on mitigating factors in containing the transaction risks/deviations;
- Preparation of the ticket for approval (TAP) to be submitted to RM;
- Preparation of LGDs;
- Checking that the TUC and the TAP tallies;
- Posting TAPs and LGDs under the Exba database.
Collateral Risk Management, monitoring on client’s position
- Update position and follow through the life of the transaction (loading dates, receipt of export instruments checking export LCs) with identification and information on variances;
- Perform collateral risk management ensuring that all times there are no collateral shortfall.
Writing-up of call memos and assisting in the setting-up of credit requests with description of the client background, activity, strategy, size, performance, hedging policy, and proposed credit facilities.
Handling of specific documentation / reports
- Account Opening documentation and update on the existing documentation;
- Establishing and/or reviewing KYCs and Eurecca reports;
- Establishing Letters of Offer;
- In association with Legal department and NERI: notification of receivables, risk cover contracts, facility letter, business relationship confirmation, tripartite agreements between the Bank, Brokers, and Warehouse-Keepers…
- Prepare periodic reports for management purposes (NBI / CWA / RWA reports)
- 3-5 years' relevant experience in Global Commodities Finance withing the banking industry.