The Agency and Middle Office Team supports all business lines of the Bank Branch in their KYC duties (onboarding and periodic review) and account opening, acts as loan agent and monitors the portfolio of bilateral and syndicated facilities for Coverage, International Trade/Transaction banking, Debt Origination and Distribution and Structured/Project Finance.
- Supporting Front Office
- Client Servicing
This list is non-exhaustive and the candidate could be involved in any other project/task as request by the management from time to time. The candidate may participate in initiatives that will drive ITB products development and improve the various processes Front to Middle to Back Office linked to these products.
Supporting Front Office:
- Take part in the onboarding, periodic review, modification and closure processes ensuring the bank complies with all applicable regulations and internal policies.
- Receive briefing from business lines to understand future transactions/deals and launch onboarding processes liaising with the KYC platform.
- Engage and work with business lines and external clients to obtain necessary information and documentation.
- Ensure all original documents have been received in a form satisfactory to the bank;
- Coordinate with internal teams and clients for timely completions;
- Provide proactive support and advice to the business and other functions on all issues;
- Perform adverse news searches;
- Escalate any red flag to the bank’s Financial Security department;
- Participate in projects with relation to regulatory changes, new processes, system enhancements, remediation exercises as well as audits.
- Support Front Office and liaise with clients to ensure timely opening of current accounts;
- Ensure all necessary account opening documents have been received in original or certified true copy forms;
- Answer client requests concerning current accounts, online banking and cash management queries
- Answering Client related queries on their accounts (Account balances / monthly account statements, Audit confirmations, Facility usage, etc) and any new activity related to ITB Business if need be (Receivables and Supply Chain platform for instance, ….)
- At least 1 year of relevant KYC experience within Corporate Investment Banking;
- Strong commination skills both written and verbal being comfortable interacting with all levels of seniority and with external clients;
- A Bachelor Degree or higher level of education;
- A good attention to detail and high levels of self organization;
- Knowledge on the banking regulatory requirements;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
Monthly Salary: $4,500 Per Month