- Responsible for credit filing, safe-keeping and credit file in/out log book
- Review of P&P about Credit filing
- Compile MAS reports, internal reports such as MAS 610, MAS 639, undrawn limit monitoring report, etc.
- Perform credit facility related data analysis and reconcile with statistics
- Monitor financial covenant /other covenant and collateral value etc.
- Review letter of offer and other related credit documents
- Manage end-to-end credit documentation process for Bilateral / Syndicated Facilities
- Any other tasks or duties assigned by Head of Department or Company from time to time
- Recognized Bachelor Degree and above, preferably in Business, Accounting, Banking, Finance, Economics or other related disciplines
- Fresh Graduate or 1 - 2 years’ experience in similar capacity. Prior experience in banking sector is highly advantageous
- Excellent verbal communication and good interpersonal skills to handle stakeholders across multiple departments
- Proactive, energetic, result oriented and possess good business acumen
Salary: $3,000 Per Month