- The Know Your Client (KYC) Analyst focuses on client remediation and exceptions in line with regulatory standards and jurisdictions.
- The KYC Analyst provides regular communication to senior bank stakeholders on changes in KYC, Anti Money Laundering (‘AML’) and Anti Financial Crime (‘AFC’) areas and ensures any changes required are implemented with minimum disruptions.
- The KYC Analyst also assists the bank’s clients, managing all KYC and account opening requirements with appropriate governance and controls. They operate in an environment of strict adherence to Standard Operating procedures (‘SOP’s) and Operation Level Agreements (OLA’s) to achieve accurate and timely account opening to help execute trades.
- Minimum Degree in a relevant discipline
- Profound knowledge of Know your Customer (KYC) /Anti Money Laundering (AML) matters
- Experience in documentation review for account opening
- Analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to think laterally around issues, proposing solutions where required
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to high standards and under strong time constraints
- Excellent personal organization and prioritization skills
Salary: $5,000 Per Month