Work Location: Mapletree Business City.
Contract Duration: 1 Year
Salary Range: $6k to $7.5k per month depending on experience
Corporate and FI Cash Management products and services applicable for Asia Zone and included in the scope of Asia CMT Cash management & payments value chain in terms of processes
- Lead and follow the OPC studies/projects in charge (risks, budgets, planning and quality).
- Gather and document Business Requirements
- Study and anticipate impacts of the studies/projects in her/his scope for the operational teams and propose solutions to manage properly impacts in terms of processes
- Participate, follow or lead tests phases when needed
- Participate to the change management.
- Ensure the coherence and rhythm of delivery of his/her scope with the stakes of the relevant OPC stakeholders
- Be able to find solutions, intermediates milestones or propose the needed arbitration on OPC side on his/her scope
- Be responsible for the content and planning of the deliverables on his/her perimeter
- Report on the appropriate frequency to the OPC referent of Asia Cash Management Transformation Program
- The Transversal Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of her/his scope, Monitors execution and solve problems / escalate if necessary.
- Contribute to Business Case study in her/his perimeter
- Control and monitor activity (scope, planning, budget, quality)
- Raise alerts to the management team of CMT Asia program when needed
- Participate to the definition of action plans and priorities
- Prepare / contribute to Business Requirement Documents
- Define and execute Test Cases
- Follow up of the action plan
- Make decision at project/study level
- Participate to the change, migration and tests strategies for OPC with the OPC referent of Asia CMT Program
- Perform user change management actions to obtain approval for successful implementation
- Manages interdependencies and ensures overall consistency on processes for her perimeter.
- Organize dedicated workshops, meetings when needed to control the overall consistency of processes on her/his perimeter
- Organize validation committee on her/his perimeter with all impacted teams
- Contribute to ensure the reporting related to her/his perimeter in the appropriated committees
- Contribute to the preparation of committees in consistency with the program governance for her/his perimeter.
- Contribute to prepare the decision committees on her/his perimeter
- Value chain of the cash management
- Operational processes mapping
- Gap analysis
- Operations representation: typically, a production role in back office processing payments / fund transfers or a project role in a payment related project coordinating / representing back office users
- Link between métiers/operational teams and IT teams: typically, a project role or production support role in which the candidate can understand and/or translate user needs or functional needs into technical specifications / IT features and vice versa
- Strong relationship skills
- Structured approach in problem solving
- Ability to communicate easily and clearly
- Analytical and synthesis skills
- Rigorous and organized
- Results oriented culture
- Good relationship
- Ability to cooperate and ensure transversality