KYC Ops within COO-Operations focuses on ensuring KYC compliance for all of the Bank’s Corporate and Investment Banking clients, with functions spanning New Client Adoptions, Regular Review, Client Offboarding and Global KYC Remediation activities across 14 locations in APAC.
The group play an integral part in the firm’s first line of defense against financial crime, reducing the risk of working with new clients (primarily Know Your Customer (KYC) risk), whilst ensuring client relationships are on-boarded and maintained efficiently. KYC Operations provide a golden source of quality reference data for CIB, underpinning the firm’s key Regulatory, Control & Governance standards.
The KYC Ops Process Management group is responsible for process design and management of change activities performed within the transformation pillar. While a partner Transformation Group will focus on strategic and longer term implementations, the Process Management team will explore, define and facilitate implementation of a variety of value add solutions including rapid process automation and re-engineering opportunities, both regionally and where appropriate, across the global KYC infrastructure.
The Process Optimization Engineer role is to Identify, Analyze, Promote and Implement enhanced operating solutions for targeted business processes. Process Optimization Engineers implement these solutions through process automation and/or re-engineering. Additional responsibilities may cover deep dive data analysis and value add data & MI reporting in relation to the group’s tactical and/or strategic Transformation activities.
- Defines, measures and analyzes current state processes to determine areas for simplification, standardization and/or automation
- Designs target solutions, execution roadmaps and gain concurrence / approval amongst stakeholders including operations, technology, business and product management teams
- Supports Change Management activities in preparing process owners and resources for implementation of enhanced process.
- Contributes to the compilation of a process-based “body of knowledge”, including tools/ templates, training materials, operating procedures and other required documentation
- Supports development and improvement of capacity, cost and workforce management system and related metrics
- Partners with Technology analysts as part of an Agile team to support development that achieves desired business outcomes.
- Runs Deep dive data analytics and covers production of data and MI reporting and transparency across Process and Transformation initiatives.
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally experienced in data management tools – specifically Celonis platform delivery would be preferred but also benefit from other tools & techniques including Python, Robotics (RPA), Tableau, Advanced Excel.
- Data Engineering experience
- Product and process expertise within an operational processing environment
- Project and change management experience
- Agile mindset with skills in indirect management and achieving consensus
- Robust attention to detail with competency in analytics / statistics
- Process and solution oriented
- Strong Attention to detail.
Salary Range: $10,000 - $12,000 Per Month