- Undertake preparation / updating of financials in system.
- Assist the team in preparing the annual reviews of corporate groups, monitoring of the economic evolution of clients and global limits on groups.
- Minutes-taking at Local Credit Risk Committee.
- Ensure correct input and update of data in systems for credit limit authorizations / ratings and structure.
- Update the monitor of annual review calendar & ratings.
- Monitor and independent re-computation of financial covenants.
- Ad-hoc projects as determined by the Head (sector research, attendances at analysts’ briefing etc.).
- Any other functions / projects as requested by the Head.
- Minimum 2nd Class Upper Degree in Finance, Economics or Business.
- Fresh Degree holder with related internship or work experience are welcomed to apply.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical and meticulous.
- Team player.