Overview of business area or project:
The Compensation Analytics and Accounting function in Singapore is organized within Group Finance (CFO). This is a global function and covers accounting, control and reporting of employee stock plans, deferred compensation, bonus, severance amongst others.
This is a financial accounting role where responsibilities include:
All operational aspects around accounting, control and reporting of IPB, Severance and certain Benefits.
- Month end / Quarter end / Year end close activities;
- Preparation of various reports, analyses and interaction with stakeholders;
- Year-end statutory audit and disclosures.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of post-qualification experience in a high pressure, deadline focused commercial environment or audit and assurance function.
- Strong technical background in accounting and management reporting
- A flexible approach to work combined with a “can do” attitude.
- A logical mind set with a high level of attention to detail.
- Task oriented personality with strong time management.
- Committed and determined self-starter.
- Meticulous team player with good handle on accuracy, completeness and timeliness of deliverables.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Salary: $12,200 Per Month