Details of the Division and Team:
Role will be responsible for driving the Remediation stream of work in particular within KYC Operations that involves implementing the Global Processes such as Pipeline Management in the Region, Producing MI analytics to support decision making and measuring progress on the Remediation stream.
Activities to be performed for achieving success include but are not limited to process mapping and design, operational control definition/design, Producing MI to Senior Management to aid decision making and Project Management deliverables as defined by internal and external Regulatory requirements.
As part of the execution - the role will also be required to lead discussions with Senior Management across a diverse set of functions, drive the meeting to meaningful conclusions including in Singapore and across Region/ Globe.
Your key responsibilities:
- Perform analysis and drive execution on APAC Remediation initiatives around Pipeline Management and Reporting progress on Remediation Stream
- Ensure any transition efforts are done with full understanding of risks & control considerations involved and are adherent to internal control requirements
- Closely monitor progress of regionalization of Pipeline initiative
- Develop project plans, milestones, risk/dependencies and associated MI reports or dashboards
- Develop and document end-to-end roles and responsibilities, including process flow, operating procedures, as well as the required controls
- Drive issue resolution or options articulation around any problems or challenges that crop up in the course of execution of above initiatives
- Provide transparency around progress status and key risks/issues being faced towards achieving success on the in-flight projects to various stakeholder groups
- Establish strong partnership and collaborative relationships with various stakeholder groups (Regional and Branch leads/AFC / Compliance / COO) towards achieving the outcomes within required timeframes in adherence with regulatory expectations and internal guidelines. Develop strong knowledge and understanding of systems/processes/organization in APAC around the client data services space
- Ensure right levels of controls and governance are established and regularly monitored around any remediation related processes such as pipeline management and progress tracking to ensure the efforts are audit proof
Your skills and experience:
- Solid MI & Reporting experience with overall 7+ years of experience in banking or financial sector
- Previous experience in MI data reporting and identifying any potential MI gaps & providing optimal solutions
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications and able to synthesize information for senior management presentations especially advance excel
- University Graduate (or equivalent) with good academic background
- Previous experience working in a highly matrixed environment, and experience in working with varied stake-holders and building strong relationships.
- Experience with Regional and Global co-ordination across teams with various stakeholder groups
- Proven experience in multi-tasking and dealing with competing priorities
- Proven experience in meeting deadlines and can show examples of improvement processes.
- Independent, self-motivated and a collaborative team player
- Extremely hands-on with ability and interest to get into the details and understand front to back system and process flows, perform specific data analysis and identify solution alternatives.
- Proven experience working within a control framework around processes and identifying gaps/risks.
- Excellent documentation and written communication skills
- Strong time management, organizational, planning and follow-up skills; ability to multi-task effectively
- Analytical and able to perform deep dives and root cause analysis.
- Strong learning ability around new areas.
- Change/Continuous improvement mind-set with strong interest to question status quo
- KYC /Client data related process experience a big plus
Salary: $11,000 Per Month