- Performing planning and execution of audits to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of automated application- and IT General Controls. Audit activities will be carried out in accordance with Group Audit Methodology and the Bank’s established risk assessment framework.
- Performing tracking and validation of Audit and external regulatory findings.
- Completes all assigned audit work in line with agreed timelines and budgets, including ad hoc projects and special investigations.
- Fostering open dialogue and communication with colleagues across different locations within the global IT Audit Team and partnering in providing technology subject matter expertise to Audit teams responsible for relevant underlying business process controls.
- Proactively developing and maintaining professional working relationships with colleagues, the business and respective support areas and acting as a natural role model and reference point for the peer group.
Skills and Experience:
- University Degree preferably in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related subject or equivalent qualification in the areas of information security, project management or process-/quality management would be an advantage. Professional/industry recognized qualifications e.g. CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC are highly beneficial.
- Good knowledge of auditing standards and concepts, demonstrable experience in IT Audit, IT Risk Management or Information Security, and a good understanding of some of the following areas: IT security, IT production controls (e.g. Change / Problem Management), Information Security, transaction processing. Clear understanding of the relationship between IT risk and underlying business process risk.
- Exposure to Finance and/or Wealth Management related processes in a banking context as well as experience of auditing related IT applications supporting Finance and/or Wealth Management (incl. audits of automated application controls), would be beneficial.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively in conflict situations. Fluent in English (written and verbal).
- Strong analytical skills and structured thought process with the ability to clearly articulate control deficiencies and related risk. Flexible, proactive and innovative mind set with strong organizational skills to take ownership and responsibility for agreed targets and meet them within budget to enable a timely and efficient completion of audit projects.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and prioritize workload.
Salary: $12,000 Per Month