Liaises with clients to ensure completed documentation are received by the Bank to open accounts and effect electronic-banking setups. Implements non-complex Electronic Banking cash management solutions for clients.
- Manages implementation and post-implementation documentation requirements
- Liaises and works with customers and implementation/sales on all documentation that covers new/sub-account opening, account closure, account mandate updates, account amendments, as well as setup on electronic banking. This involves the provision of guidance to clients.
- Arranges/negotiates deviations on legal documentation and obtains relevant legal opinion/waivers/approvals from compliance/management. Keeps stakeholders informed.
- Ensures timely and efficient implementation of new/amended customer mandates and electronic-banking requirements.
- Arranges and coordinates with other Bank branches on electronic-banking account tagging for customers with regional global requirements.
- Coordinates with implementation/service teams for customer requirements on user training.
- Works closely with implementation, legal and product management on procedures/workflow concerning product documentation e.g. DA, CSA.
- Works closely with Compliance on implementation of new regulatory requirements impacting account opening and product documentations.
- Liaises and works with clients and various internal stakeholders to ensure smooth, efficient and timely implementation of non-complex deals.
Experience / Skills Required:
- Graduate with at least 3 years’ experience in a financial institution dealing with documentation and related processes.
- Meticulous and thorough with follow-ups.
- Experience in client servicing an advantage
- Experience in systems administration an advantage.
- A good understanding of cash management products and services.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills