Overview of business area or project:
The Client Due Diligence Services function is a unit of Client Onboarding & Lifecycle Management (COLM) which also includes Investment Banking Client Onboarding, Client Data Remediation, Business Engineers, and COLM Risk and Control. The APAC Client Due Diligence Services function performs a wide variety of Client Life Cycle activities including Periodic KYC reviews, Adverse News Screenings, KYC triggered Suspensions, and CDDS Control, with teams spanning Singapore, Hong Kong and India. The role supports APAC PB, APAC Markets, APAC IBCM and AFG businesses across all Bank APAC booking locations (Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, India, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines) and UK & US region, total of 14 Countries.
- The opportunity to conduct periodic Know Your Client (KYC) reviews of existing clients, performing enhanced due diligence, and ensuring overall compliance with CS procedural standards
- The scope will cover a total of 14 countries Jurisdiction (12 APAC + UK & US)
- Exposure to different Client structure that includes Corporates, Financial institutions, Trusts and Funds
- Validation of the identity of existing clients across the APAC, EMEA/AMER division
- Verification in accordance with each individual local regulatory and Bank policies and procedures
- Ensuring Sanctions, PEP and Adverse Media / Negative News screenings performed in accordance within Bank procedures.
- Ensure clients are correctly classified as prescribed by Bank Policy and Regulatory expectations
- Is a client facing role and offer front office collaboration with Sales and Business COO as required
- Frequent interaction with Compliance Team
- Degree holder
- You possess 2-3 years of KYC/AML experience, exposure in KYC periodic review
- You are proactive and keen on detail
Salary: $4,300 Per Month