Job Description Summary:
The Financial, Regulatory and Risk Reporting Manager ensures timely and accurate financial, regulatory and risk reporting for the legal entities / process/ utility within their remit, in line with regulatory and statutory requirements, to senior management, regulators, auditors and other relevant stakeholders.
The Financial, Regulatory and Risk Reporting Manager typically manages a team of Financial, Regulatory and Risk Reporting Specialists and works closely with Finance Directors to provide deep insight and analysis over the financials and accounts within their remit.
The Financial, Regulatory and Risk Reporting Manager proactively manages accounting and financial risk and provides advice and guidance on strategic initiatives (driven by internal policies and/or external regulation) and new products that impact the entities /processes /utilities with their remit.
- Ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of regulatory reports and internal Compliance monitoring reports.
- Deep dive analysis on financials and regulatory reports and setting up robust analytical processes.
- Participate in / lead various projects and initiatives relating to financial and regulatory reporting systems and processes, e.g., regulatory reporting system enhancements, processes enhancements.
- Active communication and coordination with various stakeholders for the identification of control gaps and enhancement of processes.
- More than 10 years experiences in either Banking industry as a Financial reporting area or Audit firm with Financial sector audit
- Strong IFRS accounting knowledge
- Strong data analysis skills with Excel, Tableau, or etc.
- Strong Financial control knowledge
- Project management skills is preferred
- Audit experiences to the banking industry is preferred
- Regulatory reporting experience in the banking industry is preferred
Salary: $10K Per Month