Manage the agency portfolio including:
- Prepare notifications to Borrowers/Agents/Participants on drawdowns, rollovers, interest rate fixings and repayments
- Update control sheets, other records for drawdowns, rollovers, interest rate fixing and repayments
- Make necessary communications with Borrowers/Agents/Participants and internal staff
- Dispatch information received from Borrowers/Agents/Participants under supervision of senior staff
- Assist / support on auditors’ or regulators’ queries and examination
- Perform any other duties assigned by Team Head, Group Head and/or management
- Diploma in Business Administration, Banking and Finance.
- Minimum 1 years experience in credit administration and/or agency loan function. Good understanding of managing loan facilities including ability to read loan agreements.
- Good in Microsoft Office Applications – Word, Excel.
- Good knowledge in swift message types i.e. MT100 & 200 series
- Good team player with good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Meticulous and pro-active.