A key member of the HR team and a sole contributor role. Reporting to the Head of HR, he / she will be in charge of the training and development function, and work closely with Human Resources Business Partners and Line Managers to develop a training framework, build a learning culture and execute on talent development strategies.
As Training & Development Lead, the Associate is responsible for improving the productivity of the organization's employees. This role assesses bank-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees. The incumbent will actively search, creatively design and implement effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance.
- Conduct Training & Development needs assessment, develop programs and objectives to build and drive a continuous learning culture.
- Design training curriculums for all career streams and deliver programs to accelerate learning for on-boarding, bridge competencies gap to support both individual and organization’s growth.
- Obtain and develop effective training resources utilizing multimedia platforms and methods.
- Review and recommend external training providers, and evaluate the effectiveness of their courses, materials and instructors.
- Create and maintain organizational communications such as intranet bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
- Direct follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results. Monitor spending and provide regular management information on investment in training.
- Ensure that the right people receive the right training to improve their skills in the most appropriate format and at the right time, demonstrating a good return on investment.
- Work with Compliance team to make sure employees are fully compliant with regulatory requirements relating to their competency and professional standing.
- Ensure that the technology and processes assist in the accurate and seamless tracking of continuing professional development and work in a manner compliant with data protection legislation.
- Good university degree with a strong background in training and development and experience with digital learning and multimedia platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to present well and deliver training and facilitation.
- Result-driven, people oriented, able to work independently and collaboratively within teams. Adept with building credibility quickly in an environment where intellect is highly valued.
- Resourceful, adaptable, analytical with an aptitude to integrate relevant information to develop solutions and solve issues.
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and drive projects to completion.
- Good network in the learning and development space is an advantage
Salary: $5,000 - $5,800 Per Month