- Work closely with relevant stakeholders on implementation of various legal regulatory and control initiatives relevant to Lending & Deposits
- Ensure timely closure of identified risk items.
- Support Lending & Deposit business on the on-going supervisory oversight duties in compliance with established internal and external policies and requirements.
- Work with business partners such as Finance, DCO, Compliance to develop and optimize operational framework to enhance risk and control awareness.
- Assist with execution of all projects and initiatives spanning as required; spanning regulatory, controls, risk-management, revenue-enhancing, cost/ talent management & process excellence initiatives.
- Prepare business review presentations and regular/ ad-hoc reports.
- Conduct analytics to aid management decision-making on pricing, asset-liability management, and performance management.
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience
- Educated to degree standard. Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CPA, CFA) would be advantageous.
- Proven relevant work experience
- Relevant experience in private banking, preferably experience in business management, financial analysis, operational risk management roles.
- Strong investigative and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prepare reports
- Must be a team player and able to work in a collaborative environment
- Strong attention to detail required
- Strong problem solving, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong Microsoft (MS) Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint required
Good appreciation of risk and control frameworks