Business Analyst roles in the various business units:
1) Finance Change
- Finance Change works across the entire CFO division to ensure that the strategic design and implementation of any major changes are executed to processes and systems.
- In partnership with key stakeholders to create cutting-edge business solutions using deep functional expertise. To deliver strategic initiatives using leading project management and business analysis to pursue the goal of protecting and enhancing shareholder value through optimizing the use of financial resources.
- The role will be as a Business Analyst on the Value in Resolution Program Intra-Month Balance Sheet project for APAC entities.
- Support the APAC Division business growth agenda of building of Treasury capabiity in 3 products (MM, FX, IRS)
- to support the enhancement needed in the existing infrastructure which includes the automation of ledger postings for the Private Banking products via vendor applications into the local ledger.
- FTB infrastructure enablement to be in place by Q4 2021 for Treasury to be able to support the entity.
3) Private Banking
- Support the APAC Division business growth agenda of building of PB capability in 3 products (Brokerage, Fund Distribution and Asset Management)
- To support the enhancements needed in the existing infrastructure which includes the automation of ledger postings for the PB products via vendor applications into the local ledger.
- FTB Infrastructure enablement to be in place by Q3 2021 for on-site inspection by regulator for license application. Actual business go-live is targeted from 2022.
- Perform business analysis and feasibility studies to determine the scope and timetable for delivery of a new business project (Deliverables include; Impact on Finance’s processes and CFO architecture)
- Distill requirements from respective CFO stakeholders to ensure this is consolidated in a congruent manner to be able to formulate a viable infrastructure solution proposal with cost benefit analysis.
- Ensure clear and concise documentation of the respective CFO functions’ requirements on infrastructure and process in order to support the new business, as well as any potential business restrictions (if any) in the absence of an automated solution should this be the outcome
- Ensure clear communications to both CFO stakeholders, IT and the Program and Platforms to manage expectations on scope, timelines, budget, and any risks or issues.
- Assess solution options of the CFO system architecture to be deployed for the specific requirements of the new business initiative (Recommended CFO system/process architecture)
- Determine the CFO requirements and the solutioning of those requirements through system set up, configuration and development (Deliverables include; Business requirement document)
- 7+ years’ experience in a Financial Accounting or Product Control Line role in the Financial Services industry and/or a Finance Change role in the Financial Services industry
- Possess experience in:
- Treasury product knowledge (Money Market Loans & Deposits, FX and Interest Rate Derivatives) and the CFO process typically required to support such processes, and / or
- Private Banking product knowledge (Brokerage, Fund Distribution, Asset Management, Deposits, Lending, Structured Deposits, FX Derivatives) and the CFO processes typically required to support such processes
- Strong communication (written, verbal, presentational) skills
- Ability to independently perform business and gap analysis and willing to reach out to multiple unknown areas to close out information gaps in order to complete business analysis
- Accountancy qualification and an understanding of US GAAP and IFRS requirements for the accounting of derivatives and financial instruments (in particular PB product offerings)
- Demonstrated capability (2 years+) of managing and executing change in a Financial Services organization for CFO systems and processes
- Undergraduate degree in Business or Commerce
- Intermediate-level skills for Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio)
Salary Range: $8,000 - $10,000 Per Month