- Be a dependable resource and work closely with the HR team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of HR services to employees.
- Provide general HR support on a daily basis in areas such as recruitment, onboarding, off-boarding, training, staff communications, performance and talent management, employee relations.
- Prepare HR letters such as employment contract, confirmation, salary and title changes, probation and contract extensions/renewals.
- Ensure background checks for new joiners are completed and cleared within probationary period, as well as tracking probation and contract expiry of employees.
- Execute all work passes and related matters (i.e. new application, renewals, cancellations, transfer of sponsorship etc) including communicating with new and existing employees, following up with Immigration on outstanding cases and questions.
- Coordinate local and international aspects related to staff mobility including liaison with immigration, relocation, serviced accommodation, tax and other vendors in Singapore.
- Manage performance appraisal documentation and assist in salary adjustment and bonus computation.
- Maintain and update employee records in HR Systems.
- Prepare monthly, internal and external reporting and ad hoc reports requested by stakeholders.
- Assist in organizing recruitment events, career fairs, conduct interviews, shortlist interns and trainees, liaise with tertiary institutions to confirm placements, run induction programs and onboarding of new hires
- Administer and ensure efficient running of all trainings, workshops, orientation programs.
- Ensure strict compliance with internal control procedures by assisting in developing, revising and streamline HR policies, procedures and systems.
- Point of contact for HR queries, support corporate HR matters and participate in ad-hoc projects.
- Good academic background with a growth mindset, hands-on attitude and eye for details, ideally with HR experience, IT proficiency and coming from the financial services industry.
- A strong team-player work ethic with the ability to engage with all levels of the organization.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple unrelated tasks and stakeholders; strong organizational and time management skills, self-directed.
- Able to respond quickly to change and adopt a flexible/innovative approach to problems and opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills. Excellent interpersonal skills and integrity.
- Ability to handle confidential and proprietary information with discretion and balance risk and reward with a strong focus on compliance.
- It would be good if candidate has some business partnering exposure.
Salary Range: $3,000 - $5,000 Per Month (depending on relevant experience)