- Research and analyze customer and industry trends - aligning with corporate strategies.
- Conduct new product design/development, and explore potential innovative business opportunities.
- Provide tactical product support relating to (but not limited to) market trends, user needs, competitors' products & product design.
- Manage product’s function/system, design product model, and compile product requirement reports for other teams to review.
- Manage the preparation and regular updates of product catalogues and manuals.
- Conduct project development and business management for innovative operations.
- Responsible for issuing policies, product function design, business tracking, and feedback for high-end customers.
- Lead product promotion and overall operation - including coordination, product evaluation, Due Diligence and any other related duties.
- Project development and business management for innovative operations.
- Conduct data/market situation analysis and provide effective analysis & suggestions for business improvement.
- Responsible for the tracking, monitoring and analysis of Credit Card products’ operation status data.
- Responsible for the tracking, monitoring and analysis of Credit Card product line effect, competitive analysis and periodic product optimization.
- Strictly comply with Bank standards, especially, AML, internal control, compliance, and any other related requirements.
- Perform any other duties assigned by Head of Department and Team Leader from time to time.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree and above in Finance, IT, Economics, Business or related fields.
- At least 2 - 3 years of work experience in Finance institutions and minimum 2 years of experience working as a Credit Card professional role.
- Fluent in written and spoken Mandarin to liaise with Chinese speaking clients and stakeholders.
- Good understanding of Credit Card Operations, and familiar with bank policies & regulations, accounting and other financial business knowledge.
- Strong understanding of Market Planning theories and ability to practice it in the real business world.
- Experience in product life cycle management.
- Participated in more than one mobile Internet Product Completion Iteration Cycle, with excellent product output.
- Good team player and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: $7,000 Per Month