- Prepare Audit confirmation to auditors, client reference letter to front office and margin call letter to client.
- Perform Independent call back with client instruction as per internal policy guidelines.
- Perform document check and signature verification for order placement and payment processing.
- Ensure outgoing payments is performed and processed on timely and accurately in accordance to the policy/guideline.
- Review control reports and adhere to the escalation matrix for any outstanding or dispute findings.
- Support DPM (Discretionary Portfolio Management) activities and managing miscellaneous fee processing.
- Work independently in solving new problem which may arise from time to time and escalate to supervisor as necessary
- Actively engage in new project / UAT testing to enhance our process and objective of optimizing automation
- Builds and maintains relationships with internal stakeholders - Product Desks, Relationship Center, COO, Compliance, AML, ORM, Technology, as well as with Service Providers
- Informs product / function development to ensure a superior offering in the face of changing client needs and market trends
- Ensures the escalation of operational, regulatory and other risks to line manager and functional leads as appropriate; contributes to the development and implementation of mitigation or control solutions
- Applies GTO and Business strategies and objectives across product and business lines within all internal and external policies/guidelines and requirements of the regulators and to agreed SLAs, KRIs and/or KPIs.
- Actively supports the COO strategy, plans and values, contributing to the achievement of a high performance culture. Personally contributes in an environment where people development is the number one priority
- Takes ownership for own career management, seeking opportunities for continuous development of personal capability and improved performance contribution.
Experience / Exposure
- Strong background in Wealth Management products and operations, preferable with 2 - 4 years’ experience
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with different teams cutting across variable functions
- Detailed oriented, highly organized with creative problem-solving skills
- A desire to keep pace product, system and market knowledge in the product line and be open minded, able to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members
- High attention to details and good time management skills are essential.
- Minimum educational qualification: University graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree
- Candidates are required to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Highly motivated and has excellent writing and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet project timelines
Salary Range: $4,500 - $5,000 Per Month