Roles & Responsibilities:
The Human Resources team contributes to making the Bank a great place to work by implementing best-practice programs to attract, recruit, develop and retain the brightest talents. The team looks after the full HR spectrum including but not limited to recruitment, manpower planning, performance and talent management and staff communications.
We are hiring a dynamic HR Business Partner (HRBP) to provide end-to-end business partnering.
- A trusted advisor providing regular and timely operational advice to stakeholders, driving and supporting people’s initiatives, and facilitating decision making.
- Provide inputs and feedback to support the development of HR policies, processes and initiatives relating to employee life cycle to ensure its relevance to the business and people.
- Ensure strict compliance with internal HR control procedures on matters relating to recruitment and its daily operations.
- Drive the planning and implementation of activities to continuously build positive employee relations.
- Ensure high quality in all deliverables whilst meeting deadlines.
- Develop insights from HR metrics through internal and external sources as well as formal and informal interactions to formulate people initiatives, and shape people strategies.
- Create communication and presentation materials as required.
- A Bachelor’s degree with good academic results
- At least 5 years of Human Resource experience in various HR specialists’ functions, with a minimum of 2 years in a HR business partnering role.
- Strong data collection and analytical skills, a growth mindset and hands-on attitude with attention to details
- IT savvy and proficiency in HR systems.
- A strong team-player work ethic with the ability to engage with all levels of the organization.
- Strong project management skill.
- A great team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary: $6,200 Per Month