Part of the KYC Middle Office team, in coordination with the Front Office, Financial Security and the KYC Analyst, the KYC Controller is in charge of maintaining high quality standards for all KYC profiles that are approved.
- KYC Quality Controller performs a critical function that involves an independent checker role to ensure high quality standards are maintained in strict adherence with bank policy
- Ensures profile review is completed timely and within quality expectations
- To make the first analysis of the KYC files and determine what needs to be updated based on the policy set by Financial Security
- To control the search of all names for adverse information, PEP and OFAC/EU lists
- To ensure the global quality of the KYC files according to the compliance rules
- To sign-off the KYC file by taking the decision about the KYC completeness status
- To carefully and pro-actively follow-up his/her own files.
Legal & Regulatory Responsibilities:
- Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal Compliance requirements, including, but not limited to, the Singapore Compliance manual and Compliance policies and procedures as issued from time to time; Financial Security requirements, including, but not limited to, the prevention of Financial Crime and Fraud including reporting obligations to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
- Maintain appropriate knowledge to ensure to be fully qualified to undertake the role. Complete all mandatory training as required to attain and maintain competence
- At least 4 years’ KYC experience in corporate and investment banking
- Good knowledge of financial regulatory requirements and AML risk implications; experience with regulatory and / or KYC related topics
- Accuracy, diligence and the ability to deliver high quality results within tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent team player with strong work ethics
- Excellent research and analytical skills; a proactive and fast learner Capable to effectively interact with other teams.
- Strives to deliver the solution in the most effective and timely manner
- Strong perseverance and diligence towards attaining goals and effective time management
Salary: $6,000 Per Month