- Perform banking operations activities in Singapore to provide quick and accurate asset and custody services.
- Actively promote operational services, requiring a strong collaboration with the front lines, keeping the highest standards in operational execution, training and support materials.
- Act as a “Client Service Officer” (CSO) and be the entry point for all front-lines operational / administrative questions and issues from bankers or clients.
- Execute local operations in both securities and cash areas (securities transfers. cash settlement, cheques booking, swift generation, reconciliation & etc.) for operational activities performed by the Bank
- Fulfil administrative tasks related to the custodian activities in both securities and cash areas
- Perform regular control checks of transactions/activities relating to cash and securities transfers
“Client Service Officer” (CSO) to front lines
- Take charge of all operational and administrative questions and issues raised from the front lines (RMs or clients) or from Group entities (Geneva, Singapore, Hong Kong) on all types of operational matters
- Provide general “trouble shooting” and operational incidents management, i.e. follow up with internal teams and third parties, inform internal clients of resolution of problems
- Document thoroughly incidents in the relevant tools and propose process / IT / training improvements / action plans to avoid reoccurrence of a problem
Project and Change Management
- Contribute actively to operational improvements and documentation
- Active participation to UAT testing and testing organization
- Prepare monthly feedback / follow up sessions with front lines on operational developments and reminders
- University Degree (Business/Finance related)
- Solid understanding of operational banking processes
- At least 5 years of Private Banking experience in a similar position (either as Operations Specialist or as Client Service Officer with direct exposure to internal clients)
- Working knowledge of Avaloq would be advantageous
- A strong sense for client relationship management, able to manage delicate situations diplomatically
- Team player, Initiative driven, solutions oriented and able to propose ideas for improvement
- Well organized and able to perform independently with minimal supervision
- Good command of common IT applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and, Business Object would be a plus