Trade Document Checker
The incumbent would be responsible to:
- Process daily trade transactions in a timely and accurate manner within service level agreement
- Perform pre-processing review of customers’ submissions and conduct documentary checks
- Ensure that regulatory, bank’s policies, guidelines, control and compliance requirements are strictly adhered to
- Complete daily reconciliation activities and prepare reports to internal stakeholders and/or customers.
- Liaise with client on updating transaction statuses and support addressing transaction related queries.
- Contribute to various process improvements and other projects as allocated
- Graduate, preferably in Banking & Finance.
- At least 2-5 years of trade operations experience covering all imports and exports products.
- Sound knowledge of UCP, ISBP, URC, ISP, URDG.
- Self-starter who can work effectively in a team setting.
- Ability manage daily operations with strong risk awareness, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, decisive in communications.
- Resilient and flexible in challenging circumstances.