Export Payment (AM/Officer)
- To assist the team lead in the day to day operation of the Export Payment Team.
- This will include checking and processing of various export trade products/transactions.
- To handle/process all trade transaction in accordance with the procedure manual, rules and regulations
- To perform reconciliation duties on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- To handle internal/external customers’ trade related queries in a professional manner
- To arrange/fix interest/FX rate with Treasury
- Miscellaneous duties – DHL duties, Counter duties and scanning
- Provide training and guidance to junior staff in the section
- To participate in BCP drills and be familiar of Bank’s and Group’s BCP procedures and processes
- Perform duties assigned by the Group Head or Management and to cover duties and responsibilities of staff in the event of an emergency/crisis
- At least 2-3 years experience in handling trade operations
- Fair knowledge in UCP600 and ISBP745E
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skill is required to interact with customers