The candidate supports traders in trade idea generation by performing data analysis and identification of potential trading opportunities / strategies, preparing macro analysis of events, market commentaries, news summaries, company profiles, etc. using available market data systems. The candidate will assist traders in preparing corporate profiles and analyzing the credit and fundamentals of companies; risk management support, including risk analysis; reporting and trade capture; analysis of hedging strategies and rule based hedging; building quantitative models and automation tools for pricing.
- The Global Emerging Markets business consists of Interest Rate Derivatives, Foreign Exchange and Cash Bonds trading businesses. The Global Emerging Markets business is a market leading provider of innovative investment, risk management and financing solutions to Corporates, Governments and Institutional Investors globally.
- The Cross Markets Solutions (CMS) team is based in Singapore which looks at all client activities across Asian market access, cash and synthetic products, asset swap book, Liquid Asset Financing, liability management, advisory business across institutions and corporates, balance sheet/RWA management among other activities.
- Market making interest rates products out of Singapore across IRS and cross currency swaps across all Asian currencies.
- Help manage the Asset swap, funding books and client access trades book in Singapore.
- Assist senior traders in all inventory sourcing and execution.
- Client risk solutions across institutional and corporate clients for their exposures in Asian currencies.
- Support in execution of advisory pipeline across locations.
- Support in Risk management of local currency options (FX and bonds) in branches
- Minimum three years of fundamental credit analysis experience in EM/APAC
- Minimum Undergraduate- preferably CA/MBA/CFA
- Strong fundamental credit analysis skills
- Good sector/country risk assessment skills
- Understanding of credit market/trading strategies
- Strong quantitative skills and product knowledge.
- Good understanding of Global Financial landscape
- Proficient in MS OFFICE suite especially excel
- Fluency in mandarin (spoken and written), native speaker of any South East Asian language or/and Portuguese/Spanish is a plus
- Self-starter with ability to firmly communicate ideas and clear recommendations based on analysis
- Decision making and working under pressure
- Team player attitude, flexibility and excellent interpersonal skills
- In the CPM desk, you might be pricing products for traders, preparing financial data analysis, examining market trends or assisting in the origination, structuring and execution of transactions. You will learn from the best, evolve professionally as well as personally, and build a firm foundation upon which to specialise later.
Salary: $6,000 Per Month