Role Description - Summary:
Candidates will be part of a helpdesk to provide support and technical assistance to clients who are using the Bank's eBanking facility to view their portfolio summary and monthly statements. The helpdesk serves as the first point of contact for the users if they encounter login, technical and security related issues.
- Respond to E-Banking platorm related queries via phone, email or chat.
- Provide basic technical assistance to users.
- Investigate and provide support for login related issues such as Password and Digital Token.
- Follow up with clients/users to ensure full resolution of queries and issues logged.
- Escalate security/technical related issues via established channels.
- Record and analyse common issues and/or complaints and provide feedback as well as recommendations.
(Helpdesk) Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively to help customers solve their issues promptly.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems.
- Broad understanding of mobile platforms (iOS and Android), PC and Mac.
- Familiarity with industry standard eBanking functionalities and security features.
- Ability to write, edit and update the operating manual and FAQ.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- As we serve Hong Kong based clients, the candidate will need to be proficient in Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Salary Range: $4,000 - $5,000 Per Month