Overview of business area or project:
- Manage and coordinate IBOR project working group calls, taking ownership of, assisting counterparty queries and monitoring the process leading the completion of the review in shortest possible time by minimizing risks and delays.
- Coordinate, assist and lead working group calls related to regulatory changes supporting APAC business.
- Advise APAC GM, AFG and IBCM sales personnel on tax, client (or Product) suitability or other issues that is preventing/slowing business such as (a) Client ID and compliance requirements (b) Credit or Legal issues (c) static data issues (d) product system (OPP) issues.
- Dedicatedly provide solutions and engage the relevant partners with a view to steadily improve and optimize controls performed and owned by the team.
- Ensure high standards of Ethics and Control are maintained during data remediation, account opening process, reporting/investigating potential regulatory breaches.
- You will provide full assistance on IBOR project and other mandates supported by the team i.e. review tax documentations and client (or Product e.g. EMIR, FinFraG etc.) suitability.
- You will provide, obtain, coordinate advice from/to relevant Bank partners and/or Client, as needed to resolve potential or actual issues affecting due to regulatory changes.
- Maintain accurate client data records and documentation in Bank systems.
- You will drive and track, subject to pre-agreed parameters, the necessary prioritization review of the regulatory client outreaches and reverse KYC.
- You will work with project managers to ensure business-as-usual (BAU) processes are transitioned seamlessly.
- Assist in implementing the regulatory project objectives and priorities set by Bank management.
- Ensure high standards of Ethics and Control are maintained during regulatory data remediation, reporting/investigating potential regulatory breaches.
- You will train, engage and lead by example junior members within the team.
- Create and maintain procedures and policies to reflect current processes.
- Provide meaningful reports to management.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Familiarity with investment banking and corporate finance products (such as M&A, IPO, Bond Issuances etc.) as well as derivatives and related master framework agreements (i.e. ISDA).
- Good MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills; SharePoint knowledge is also beneficial.
- Highly organized, able to manage, prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously; focused on results.
- Ability to operate successfully under pressure, autonomously and with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills, able to articulate the requirements to clients, including internal stakeholders and Senior Management.
- Logical thinker, diligent and proactive individual.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- You have project management skills, multi-tasker and good communication skills.
- Regulatory/KYC knowledge is beneficial.
- Familiarity with regulations such as FATCA, CRS, EMIR, FinFraG, MIFID II, and Hong Kong Professional Investor regime and similar suitability requirements in other jurisdictions such for Singapore and Korea.
- You have experience in driving and tracking, subject to pre-agreed parameters, the necessary prioritization review of the regulatory client outreaches.
- You have trained, engaged and led by example junior members within the team.
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience in Financial Services, ideally in a client facing role;
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Salary: 5,800 Per Month