KYC Operations provides comprehensive Know Your Client, New Account Opening, Client Reference Data Analysis and Services; and Data Management solutions within relevant DB systems for Corporate and Investment Bank (CB/IB).
The Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) Case Manager key responsibilities:
- Act as the single point of contact for the Business, managing the end-to-end KYC process for new client adoptions, product/business extensions and client regular review/remediation for CB/IB business lines, ensuring outputs are of high quality, and delivered in timely manner
- Gather and collect all required KYC, compliance or regulatory documentation via internal or public searches, as well as through Client or Business Outreach
- Perform first screening on documentation to ensure client adoption/review adheres to the Bank’s Global Compliance requirements, specific country KYC & regulatory requirements and Key Operating Procedures
- Manage escalations and face off to key stakeholders
- Manage risk effectively by ensuring timely and precise escalation and handling/monitoring of issues including identification of root cause and coming up with resolutions
- Effective pipeline prioritization and coordination with NOC (Near & Offshore Centers) teams
- Develop and produce critical metrics and reports that provides transparency on team’s performance and Business intelligence
- Monitor and track exceptional/conditional approvals, audit and regulatory items until closure
- Adhere and implement process changes/improvements especially on regulatory items
- Work on data clean up initiatives, remediation, re-engineering projects.
- Drive continuous process improvements within the team
- Assist to implement new products, new regulatory requirements, and change policy via formalizing the process flow, KOP update and training
- Ensure Business Continuity Management functions are compliant
- Ensure key operating and desktop procedures are kept updated
- Develop, train and guide junior members of the team
- Promote a client centric environment with high discipline and tight control.
- Strong knowledge on AML, KYC and regulatory requirements like Professional Investor Classification, FATCA, EMIR, MIFID, Dodd Frank, etc.
- Relevant experience in Client Onboarding and Remediation
- Strong background in Client Service
- Deep understanding of the Corporate and Investment Banking industry
- Knowledge on account documentation review
- Understand the key risk and control issues in client onboarding
- Experience on client data programs preferred
- Project management experience either around process re-engineering or system enhancements an advantage
- Experience in KYC management systems as well as competency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Attention to details
- Flexible, able to adapt change, open minded, and excellent team player
- Strong communication skills both written and oral via various media i.e. e-mail, phone, face to face and conference calls
- Proven ability to manage different stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage multi tasks, aggressive deadline, work under high pressure
- Ability to drive for result persistently
- Ability to articulate issues on a structured manner, and identify root causes
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing skills
- Ability to work in virtual global teams and a matrix organization
- Strong decision-making and conflict resolution skills
- Willing to take ownership and work independently with minimal supervision.
Salary: $7,000 Per Month