Our reputable MNC client - FMCG Industry looking for Contract PR Specialist of a unique individual to join to grow their business.
- Degree in Public Relations, Mass Communications or similar relevant field with at least 2 years of experience in PR agency or in-house
- Good problem solving & analytical skills
- Be able to work under pressure with passion and adaptive to changes
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Support company’s internal & external corporate communication activities, help to strengthen company’s reputation & employee advocacy
- Report to Communication Director for Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa Regional Headquarters in Singapore
- Responsible for communication channels & activities (prepare of press release, social media posts, presentation materials, video scripts, email bulletins & intranet article)
- Assist to support Citizenship activities (Community Impact, Equality & Inclusion, and Environmental Sustainability)
Work Schedule/ Location:
- 5 Working Days (Monday – Friday)
- Located at Buona Vista
Interested applicants are welcome to send in detailed resume in MS Word format to: email@example.com
Regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.