Within KYC Ops, the Process Management and Transformation teams are responsible for driving different projects around policy / target operating model (TOM) implementation and other regional / global change and initiatives involving platform changes and process transformation. The change team is largely based in Singapore, but supports initiatives across the whole APAC region and global (for APAC led global projects).
This role will support the implementation of project set-up, structure and ongoing governance and logistics across several books of work including managing and reporting project statuses.
- Support the adoption and adherence of the project management best practices/ principles and standardized template for managing projects across the region
- Provide quality support and guidance on best practices to ensure high level of project management integrity
- Potential engagement in Process Analytics initiatives direct (include potential for coverage across Process tolls such as Celonis and/or other analytics platforms).
- Managing tracking and reporting for project portfolios for the region
- Provide analytics insights to the project team for consumption of management and key stakeholders
- Support the APAC Transformation and Process Management Steering Committee to achieve the right level of governance, decision making and project progress/ transparency
- Support project business case preparation for new initiatives, including initial scoping, proposals, framework and timeline planning, and baseline artefact definition.
- Participation and potential support (e.g. documenting minutes/actions) as required in relation to project meetings
- Maintain ongoing standardization and quality of project artefacts throughout the lifecycle to regional and global requirements
- Challenge team on quality, completeness, timeliness and ongoing progress around related initiatives
- Help manage communication to the global and regional stakeholders
- Address stakeholder inquiries in a timely and responsive manner
- Developing strong knowledge and understanding of systems / processes in APAC around the client lifecycle management space, ensuring experience and knowledge gathered is shared across the change team, to leverage for other ongoing or future initiatives.
- Previous Project Co-ordination/ PMO Analyst experience
- Some level of project/BA experience and knowledge of structured project methodologies preferred
- Ideally, some level of process engineering experience and skillset (eg Celonis, SQL, Python, Robotics), or at least confirmed willingness to train and develop across this area as part of role.
- Experience of administering structured framework, such as project governance, quality standards and committees
- Excellent skills in Microsoft excel and PowerPoint
- Overall experience of at least 5-7 years in the Banking / Finance industry of which at least 2 years should be in change / transformation space or associated with change/transformation initiatives.
- Knowledge of client lifecycle processes, procedures and experience with KYC data structures / data flows is preferred
- Experience and understanding of working in a highly-matrixed environment is advantageous.
- Experience working in agile project delivery environment is beneficial
Skills / Abilities:
- Extremely hands-on, with ability and interest to get into the details, and understand front-to-back system, policies and procedures
- High technical aptitude and the ability to understand data/process flows front to back
- Preferred – Celonis/SQL/Python (but not essential)
- Able to liaise and engage with key decision makers, peer groups and functions outside direct control and discuss findings/proposals in front of senior stakeholders
- Structured and highly analytical, ability to learn and adapt to new situations and scenarios, with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications and able to interpret and synthesize information for senior management presentations
- Relationship management and influencing / negotiation skills – to be able to develop and manage relationships with stakeholders including those located remotely
- Execution and delivery focus, with strong time management, organizational, planning and follow-up skills - able to multi-task and deal with competing priorities
- Independent, self-motivated and a collaborative team player
Salary: $11,000 Per Month