This role will provide overall support and process Remittance, Cheque Clearing, GIRO and back-up for treasury transactions.
- Process remittance, cheque clearing and GIRO transactions.
- Check, reconcile all incoming/outgoing applications for remittance, cheque clearing and GIRO transaction to ensure processing completeness and accounted for at the end of day.
- Follow through all the transactions end to end and act as a single point of contact for customers.
- Investigate and follow up on unreconciled transactions and failed trades.
- Prepare monthly statistics reports, MAS and HK Head Office reports.
- Prepare and participate in UAT activities for system implementation/enhancement/ migration activities
- Back-up for treasury transactions such as FX and MM.
- Minimum “A” level/ Diploma holder / Degree holder.
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of remittance, cheque clearing and GIRO experience.
- Familiar with SWIFT.
- Prior experience with treasury settlement operations and treasury system will be an advantage.