This is an exciting opportunity to act as the Program Manager and handle the end-to end program life-cycle of the Singapore Compliance Academy program.
- Partner closely with CCO senior partners and HR to figure out how the Compliance Academy can support critical business objectives, and to ensure the Compliance Academy curriculum meets the needs of the business.
- You will recruit top talents from key university partners by handling the end-to-end recruitment process, including marketing the program externally, screening CVs, conducting interviews and working closely with APAC CCO senior partners to select top candidates.
- You will work closely with CCO senior stakeholders to coordinate on-the-job rotations, ensuring that the most suitable candidates are placed in each role.
- You will manage and assess the performance of each program participant along with their rotation managers.
- You will review the Compliance Academy program curriculum and work with Learning & Professional Development counterparts and external training providers to implement a series of robust training and assessment modules.
- You will onboard new Compliance Academy participants and ensure that they are properly inducted into the bank.
- You will provide career coaching and mentoring to program participants.
- You will assist in the budget preparation for the Singapore Compliance Academy program.
- You will apply for funding for training and assessment modules accredited under the Institute of Banking and Finance (IBF).
- You will also be the program manager for the Polytechnic Internship program.
- You will be also supporting the APAC CCO Business Management team on tasks on top of program manager role.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Relevant experience as a recruitment coordinator, campus recruiter or business management support role will be an advantage.
- You have a track record of strong performance.
- You have project management/program management experience.
- You have excellent interpersonal and business communication skills, oral and written.
- You have the ability to remain highly organized under pressure.
- You have proven ability to work effectively with various levels of staff and interact well with senior stakeholders.
- You possess the ability to build relationships and form close partnerships with key senior stakeholders and HR to figure out the best strategies for learning and professional development and overall program structure.
- You possess a dedicated mindset, good problem solver and able to work independently and as an effective team-player.
- You have experience in influencing others while maintaining positive working relationships.
- You have Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
Salary: $6,000 Per Month