You’ll be joining the team who are responsible for Early Careers Recruitment across the Bank. They run regional Analyst recruitment, Summer Internship Programs & Early Insights programs. The team design regional recruitment campaigns in conjunction with wider recruiting teams.
The Graduate Recruitment Specialist is responsible for developing and facilitating attraction campaigns, sourcing talent for the bank’s early careers certified programmes across Singapore and Hong Kong, and utilising social media, digital marketing, events and creative communications to enhance the banks employer value proposition, screening resumes and recommending candidates for the programmes, facilitating interview days, managing offer process, overseeing onboarding process and managing the end to end programme management for successful hires. In addition to this the specialist will also step in to help on other projects within the regional early careers team.
This role reports into the Singapore Graduate Recruitment Lead and will manage a cross divisional portfolio of certified programs for the region. He/she will help create the right support network, matching and selecting the right candidates based on the needs of the programmes and work with the rest of the regional Early Careers Team and broader HR and Business communities to provide a positive candidate experience to the hires and guiding the hiring businesses throughout the recruitment and programme lifecycle.
- Be part of the regional team for the planning and execution of hiring for Deutsche Bank’s Certified Programs for the regional hiring divisions, responsibilities include:
Working closely with the regional Early Careers Leads to understand the hiring plan and agenda
- Plan and run physical and virtual attraction campaigns and networking events for certified programmes and other Early Careers events
- Plan and execute interview days for hiring into the certified programmes
- Plan, execute and manage the certified internship programmes and facilitate the pipelining global programmes
- Coordinate recruitment activities following global principals and refine the program regionally to ensure that it’s fit for purpose
- Work closely with vendor partners on candidate application processing and other HR teams to deliver a seamless product to internal/external stakeholders (students, career services, business, etc)
- Be fully cognizant and adhere to all policies and procedures governing the recruitment process
- Ensure accurate and prompt tracking of recruitment status against targets for own responsible programmes
- Using our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), to manage candidates through the hiring process
- Manage university relationships
- Partner business stakeholders to: embed diversity and inclusion in candidate attraction and selection mechanisms. Educate the business on their accountability for diversification talent pools, ensure that they are aware of roles and responsibilities and receive training and support as required allow a positive candidate/hiring manager experience throughout the life cycle of the interns/graduate hiring. For instance, partner with the business to ensure challenging rotations are given to interns, assigning a senior and motivated mentor and a buddy who is supportive
Skills and experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience in Recruitment, preferably Graduate Recruitment with at least 1 years’ experience managing the end to end graduate recruitment process
- A good understanding of the campus landscape in Singapore and other regional territories
- Experience in developing recruitment campaigns and other talent attraction events and hands on experience in the execution of the same
- Ability to manage high volume recruitment & operational delivery
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and managing multiple recruitment projects and deadlines
- A process improvement mind-set and constantly looking for opportunities to streamline and standardiZe workflows
- A strong team player
- Comfortable working with all layers of the organization from the most junior to senior management